JetAudio

Audio creation, image editing, media players, video authoring, etc…
humanX
Site Admin

Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:19 pm

I've been using the premium version of JetAudio for several years. There is a free basic version, but I wanted the extra features in JetAudio's Plus software. For example: audio recording, audio trimming, audio and video converter and CD ripping and burning. Some people have suggested VLC to me and I have tried it on several occasions, but I had already invested in JetAudio and tried out VLC only after I purchased JetAudio in 2011.

There really isn't a great argument to purchase JetAudio when VLC has almost all the same features and is 100% free. After comparing the two, I do prefer the ease of use of JetAudio over VLC, but that definitely has something to do with me using it for a while already.

Any JetAudio users here?

CPU: Intel i5 3.2 GHz * RAM: Crucial 2x 8 GB * Motherboard: ASRock H97 Performance * Video Card: Sapphire RX 570 Nitro Plus 8 GB * Hard Drives: Crucial 256 GB SSD, 3x Seagate 1 TB * PSU: bequiet! 700 watt gold * Case: bequiet! SilentBase 800 * Speakers: Logitech 5.1 * Displays: 2x Eizo 19" and 1x Samsung 27" * Keyboard and Mouse: Logitech K800 and G500S * Headphones: Philips SHP8900

Return to “Media Applications”