Sticky Notes

• A few weeks ago Windows auto updated my system and some other Microsoft applications such as Sticky Notes. Sticky Notes is an app I've been using since Windows 7. Normally I write down all my notes in OneNote, but for the topic quicky I use the Sticky Notes app.

That is until the latest update.

Here are some bugs:

• Each note opens with a separate button on the Task Bar. Since I prefer not to combine the buttons on the Task Bar, having Sticky Note open with a new button for every note, is annoying and a waste of Task Bar real estate.
    • Notes are missing. Only one or two notes show up on the screen. The missing notes are still there in the Notes List, but I have to reactivate them every time I turn on my computer. Why!?!
    • When I reactivate a note out of the Notes List, it automatically expands to half of my screen. I have to manually resize every note that comes out of the Notes List.

These are the bugs that I know of. There might be more, but I lost my patience and shut the app down. Microsoft royally screwed Sticky Notes up. The worst part is, it's been weeks since this has happened and I haven't seen any response from Microsoft.

CPU: Intel i5-4460 3.2 GHz * CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 * RAM: Crucial 2x 8 GB DDR3 * Motherboard: ASRock H97 Performance * Video Card: Sapphire RX 570 Nitro Plus 8 GB * Hard Drives: Crucial 256 GB SSD, 3x Seagate 1 TB * PSU: bequiet! 750 watt gold * Case: bequiet! SilentBase 800 * Speakers: Logitech Z-640 5.1 * Displays: 2x Eizo 19" and 1x Samsung 27" * Keyboard and Mouse: Logitech K800 and G500S * Headphones: Philips SHP8900