Fallout 4

• Several months ago my son-in-law bought me the Game of the Year edition as a present. Since then I've developed a mild addiction to Fallout. I've played it through several times already and am on my 4th cycle. For me, this is like Minecraft on a liter of steroids. Besides the various glitches, I love everything about this game.

CPU: Intel i5-4460 3.2 GHz * CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 * RAM: Crucial 2x 8 GB DDR3 * Motherboard: ASRock H97 Performance * Video Card: Sapphire RX 570 Nitro Plus 8 GB * Hard Drives: Crucial 256 GB SSD, 3x Seagate 1 TB * PSU: bequiet! 750 watt gold * Case: bequiet! SilentBase 800 * Speakers: Logitech Z-640 5.1 * Displays: 2x Eizo 19" and 1x Samsung 27" * Keyboard and Mouse: Logitech K800 and G500S * Headphones: Philips SHP8900

• Ive only played the original Fallout game. I just bought a new gaming laptop and I heard that this years steam summer sale is just around the corner. Ill wait for the sale so I can try out the game.

• Welcome to the site!

The Fallout 4 mod community is really impressive with several thousand mods posted so far. From what I read, we won't see a Fallout 5 until after Bethesda releases Skyrim Elder Scrolls 6, which is supposed to happen in about two years. So the mods and Bethesda's Creative Club keep the game and the community alive...for now.

CPU: Intel i5-4460 3.2 GHz * CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 * RAM: Crucial 2x 8 GB DDR3 * Motherboard: ASRock H97 Performance * Video Card: Sapphire RX 570 Nitro Plus 8 GB * Hard Drives: Crucial 256 GB SSD, 3x Seagate 1 TB * PSU: bequiet! 750 watt gold * Case: bequiet! SilentBase 800 * Speakers: Logitech Z-640 5.1 * Displays: 2x Eizo 19" and 1x Samsung 27" * Keyboard and Mouse: Logitech K800 and G500S * Headphones: Philips SHP8900