Microsoft gamepads

• In the late 90s I bought three first generation Microsoft gamepads...two Sidewinders and a Siderwinder Freestyle Pro. We used the crap out of them for the first few years, but I haven't touched them since and they've been collecting dust in my cabinet for around 15 years.

The Sidewinder Freestyle Pro has a MIDI to USB adapter and Windows 10 recognizes it, but the games I play don't know what to do with it. Instead of wasting time fiddling with an antique, I ordered a new Logitech gamepad online. After using the Logitech and X-Box gamepads, I still think the Microsoft Sidewinder controller feels more comfortable in the hand. Anyway...I ended up tossing the three older ones in the trash.

CPU: Intel i5-4460 3.2 GHz * CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 * RAM: Crucial 2x 8 GB DDR3 * Motherboard: ASRock H97 Performance * Video Card: Sapphire RX 570 Nitro Plus 8 GB * Hard Drives: WD 1 TB SSD, 3x Seagate 1 TB * PSU: bequiet! 750 watt platinum * Case: bequiet! PureBase 600 * Speakers: Logitech Z-640 5.1 * Displays: 2x Eizo 19" and 1x Samsung 27" * Keyboard and Mouse: Logitech K740 and G500S * Headphones: Philips SHP8900