How many computers do you own?

• How many computers do you own and what hardware are in the cases?

In my house we have two PCs and three laptops. The laptops belong to my wife and the PCs belong to me.

Here is the breakdown:

Laptop - Toshiba: 11 years old and has a 15" display with a single core AMD CPU, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB hard drive and a DVD burner. Windows XP installed.

Laptop - Lenovo: 6 years old and has a 17" display with a two core Intel Pentium CPU, 8 GB RAM , 1 TB hard drive and a DVD burner. Windows 10 installed.

Laptop - HP: 2 weeks old and has a 17" matt display with an AMD Ryzen 5 3500u quad core CPU, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB M.2 drive and a DVD burner. The laptop didn't come with an operating system and since my wife uses it only for basic office tasks and the internet, I was torn between installing Linux Ubuntu or Windows 10. Since she was already used to Windows 10 and to save me the time of teaching her how to use Ubuntu, I installed Windows.

PC - custom: 11 years old and runs Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit and Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. For hardware it has a LG 22" display, Intel Q9300 quad core CPU, bequiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 CPU cooler, 8 GB DDR2 RAM, Sapphire Radeon HD 7790 1 GB graphics card, 320 GB SATA hard drive, DVD burner, be quiet! 750 watt gold PSU (overkill I know, but I didn't want to buy another PSU and the only replacement I had laying around was this one), bequiet! SilentBase 800 case, Creative 2.1 speakers, Microsoft keyboard and a Logitech mouse.

My current PC is detailed in my signature below. I first built it in 2015 and have upgraded it multiple times. I am planning on upgrading it again later this year. I haven't decide whether I am going to upgrade the CPU to a used 4th generation i7, or a more expensive upgrade to an AMD Ryzen 5 CPU, new CPU cooler, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, and a new motherboard. No matter what I do, I will be keeping the hard drives, case, PSU, graphics card, displays and other accessories.

CPU: Intel i5-4460 3.2 GHz * CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 * RAM: Crucial 2x 8 GB DDR3 * Motherboard: ASRock H97 Performance * Video Card: Sapphire RX 570 Nitro Plus 8 GB * Hard Drives: WD 1 TB SSD, 3x Seagate 1 TB * PSU: bequiet! 750 watt platinum * Case: bequiet! PureBase 600 * Speakers: Logitech Z-640 5.1 * Displays: 2x Eizo 19" and 1x Samsung 27" * Keyboard and Mouse: Logitech K740 and G500S * Headphones: Philips SHP8900