Broke my TV

• A few weeks ago I tripped on the living room rug and went sideways, knee first, into the TV. The impact didn't break the glass, but it did do significant damage to the panel underneath.

Luckily I wasn't injured, but I do feel stupid though.

I looked around for a replacement and found a Grundig on sale for 200 Euros. Other retailers are selling the same TV for around 400 to 550 Euros, which makes my purchase a really good bargain.

Here are some specifications for the Grundig 43GU-8768:

• 43 inches
    • Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (4K)
    • DTS premium sound - 40 watts
    • Satellite HD triple tuner
    • USB recording
    • 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0
    • 4x HDMI
    • Bluetooth, LAN and WLAN
    • 3.5 mm plug
    • SPDIF line-out
    • RGB and S-video
    • 1x CI+ slot

I've never found a TV that had speakers that I liked and this Grundig is no exception. Fortunately I have some old Logitech Z540 4.1 speakers laying around. The speakers came with an adapter that allows me to connect them to just about any source.

Even though theses are attached to the 3.5 mm jack on the TV, using a RCA to 3.5 mm adapter, they sound pretty good. Maybe sometime in the future I will buy a 2.1 soundbar with a SPDIF plug, but for now these speakers will do.

CPU: Intel i5-4460 3.2 GHz * CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 * RAM: Crucial 2x 8 GB DDR3 * Motherboard: ASRock H97 Performance * Video Card: Sapphire RX 570 Nitro Plus 8 GB * Hard Drives: Crucial 256 GB SSD, 3x Seagate 1 TB * PSU: bequiet! 750 watt gold * Case: bequiet! SilentBase 800 * Speakers: Logitech Z-640 5.1 * Displays: 2x Eizo 19" and 1x Samsung 27" * Keyboard and Mouse: Logitech K800 and G500S * Headphones: Philips SHP8900