- GNU GPL
- Linux, macOS, Solaris, Windows
Sweet Home 3D is a free architectural design software application that helps users create a 2D plan of a house, with a 3D preview, and decorate exterior and interior view including ability to place furniture and home appliance. In Sweet Home 3D, furniture can be imported and arranged to create a virtual environment. It can also be used for designing blueprints of houses.
- Draw straight, round or sloping walls with precise dimensions using the mouse or the keyboard.
- Add furniture to the plan from a searchable and extensible catalog organized by categories such as kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom...
- Change color, texture, size, thickness, location and orientation of furniture, walls, floors and ceilings.
- While designing the home in 2D, simultaneously view it in 3D from an aerial point of view, or navigate into it from a virtual visitor point of view.
- Annotate the plan with room areas, dimension lines, texts, arrows and show the North direction with a compass rose.
- Create photorealistic images and videos with the ability to customize lights and control sunlight effect according to the time of day and geographic location.
- Import home blueprint to draw walls upon it, 3D models to complete default catalog, and textures to customize surfaces.
- Print and export PDFs, bitmap or vector graphics images, videos and 3D files in standard file formats.
- Extend the features of Sweet Home 3D with plug-ins programmed in Java, or by developing a derived version based on its Model View Controller architecture.
- Choose the language displayed in the user interface of Sweet Home 3D and its rich help from 27 languages.
- 0 Downloads